On the move
Dyaco is a business on the move. The company started life in 1990 as a Taipei-based trading company connecting global sporting brands with manufacturers in Taiwan. The region was rapidly becoming a manufacturing powerhouse, and by the early 90’s supplied over 30% of all US sporting goods.
Moving fast in a whirlwind of growth and competition, Dyaco invested in becoming a manufacturer itself, and with its own research and development facilities, Dyaco is now emerging as a brand portfolio business through product ownership, licensing, partnership and distribution agreements.
With a strong foundation in the home fitness market, Dyaco is now also focusing increasingly on the professional and healthcare markets, and listed on the Taipei emerging market exchange in 2011, Dyaco is today poised to take its place as a key global fitness and rehabilitation industry player through agile market entry, creating new markets, innovative thinking and new value creation.
- Officially established as Dyaco International Inc.
- Established Customer Service Center in Los Angels, USA.
- Dyaco acquired Spirit Fitness, a well-known fitness brand headquartered in Jonesboro, Arkansas.
- Relocated Cyuan-Sing Factory (streamlined manufacturing process).
- Obtained ISO9001 certification.
- Implemented SAP ERP.
- Brand license partner with Xterra.
- Dyaco China founded.
- Signed international distribution agreement with Sole Fitness.
- Obtained ISO 13485 certification.
- Listed on emerging stock market.
- Dyaco Japan founded.
- Full operation of logistics center at Jonesboro Arkansas USA.
- Acquired Maurice Pincoffs Canada Inc.
- Acquired Dongguan Tatsu Sports Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Set up medical rehabilitation department.
- Acquired brand right for Xterra fitness.
- Established ClubFit and Spirit TCR for accessories markets.
- Renovation of Chunghua factory.
- Introduced full commercial line.
- Taiwan excellence award for Dyaco S6000.
- Taiwan excellence award for Spirit XE895.
- DCMNA founded.
- Acquired Cardiofitness Gmbh&co. KG, Cardiofitness verwaltungs Gmbh.
- Launch of global Commercial and Medical division.
- Dyaco UK founded.